Cutie Cucumbers
Welcome back y'all! Creedmoor is still treating me well. This week was awesome! We had some good lessons! It was fun to get to know more members and also to get to know my comps better! I'm loving being a missionary despite the challenges and I'm happy to be in such a good area with amazing people! Also I hit one month which is wild! Ok so now for the cucumber story haha. At the district council we were chatting with the Elders about pranks they've pulled on each other so I guess that inspired them to pull one on us. So when we were leaving the church we noticed that they had stuck whole cucumbers in the outside of Bradley (our car) haha. They even gave him horns! The funny part is that we accidentally left them there when we drove to our lesson so we probably got some weird looks driving around haha. See the google photos for evidence. I tried writing out what happened this week day by day but It would've turned into a novel which I know most of you don't have ...






Comments
Post a Comment